Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.817 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,152 (5,037 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (29 minutes ago)