Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.878 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,970 (4,245 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (about 2 hours ago)