Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.670 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,522 (7,500 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)