Cost of living in Radom, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.798 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,032元 (4,467 zł) in Radom.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)