Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.872 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,953 (4,249 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)