Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,045 (3,859 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)