Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.839 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,741 (4,209 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)