Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.733 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,630元 (13,143 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)