Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.709 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,346元 (13,187 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)