Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 537 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,131 ($1,229) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)