Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 570 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,236元 ($1,333) in Quito.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)