Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.892 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,992元 (Q8,959) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)