Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.863 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,426 (Q9,765) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)