Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 CNY / GTQ
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,244 (Q18,492) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 2 hours ago)