Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05557 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 39% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,223 (₨94,000) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)