Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05197 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,617元 (₨108,089) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (about 3 hours ago)