Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04854 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,504元 (₨133,984) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)