Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05475 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,864 (₨107,087) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)