Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,921 (Mex$ 34,241) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)