Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33905 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,962元 (Mex$ 26,434) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)