Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 559 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,571 (Mex$ 23,562) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)