Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 509 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34754 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,899 (Mex$ 22,728) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)