Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.494 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,637 (NZ$4,147) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)