Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.761 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 18,493元 (NZ$3,884) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €2,000 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (42 minutes ago)