Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.570 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,485 (NZ$3,607) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)