Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.642 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 104% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,711 (NZ$3,815) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (32 minutes ago)