Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.538 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 98% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,856 (NZ$3,715) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)