Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.553 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,294 (R 33,112) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Patna costs ₨147 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)