Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45968 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,738 (R 19,008) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)