Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.957 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,763 (C$2,171) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 2 hours ago)