Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.151 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,247 (C$4,125) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Londrina costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$44,431 (about 1 hour ago)