Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.184 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,130 (C$4,462) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)