Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 471 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.396 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,555 (C$2,327) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (40 minutes ago)