Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,723元 (﷼ 52,820,817) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Liverpool costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 28 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rotterdam costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$13 (38 minutes ago)