Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,077 (﷼ 33,644,635) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)