Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,551元 in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)