Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,494 (﷼ 87,201,947) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)