Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,540 (﷼ 42,450,389) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)