Cost of living comparison between Qazvin, Iran and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,828 (﷼ 88,204,439) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (42 minutes ago)