Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,281 (﷼ 49,308,860) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)