Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00760 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,001 (3,025,639 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)