Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00762 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,840 (2,078,891 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)