Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,469 (2,225,552 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)