Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00702 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,653 (1,801,783 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)