Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,192 (Rp 17,788,666) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (30 minutes ago)