Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,481 (Rp 27,910,820) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)