Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,916 (Bs 28,798) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)