Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02243 CNY / VES *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,945元 (354,245 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)