Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21505 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,252元 ($U52,322) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)