Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22390 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,127 ($U45,230) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)