Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23379 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,768 ($U50,335) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)