Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22523 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,576 ($U42,517) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Austin, Texas costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (about 1 hour ago)