Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24254 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 30% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,265 ($U83,555) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (37 minutes ago)