Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,484 (CH$2,047,825) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)