Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01030 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,415 (CH$1,010,685) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)