Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,682 (CH$1,899,078) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)