Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.126 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,143 (S/. 8,533) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (about 1 hour ago)