Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.082 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,073 (S/. 4,357) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)