Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.938 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,519 (S/. 4,912) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)