Cost of living comparison between Pune, India and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,052 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10063 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,020 (₨109,509) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)