Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,415 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09476 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,009元 (₨73,970) in Pune.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (41 minutes ago)