Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,241 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,009 (₨104,135) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)