Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,090 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,566 (₨54,384) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)