Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,120 prices entered by 235 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,385 (₨60,754) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (39 minutes ago)