Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10070 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,776 (₨67,289) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)