Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.054 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,625 (9,131 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)