Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.077 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,810 (8,182 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)