Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.008 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,074 (14,961 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)