Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.028 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,744 (9,476 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)