Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01020 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,928 (CH$1,561,802) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $742 (43 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)