Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13754 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,852 (Php122,526) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (27 minutes ago)