Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13352 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,885 (Php74,031) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (17 minutes ago)