Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13659 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,454 (Php127,784) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)