Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34018 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,106 (Mex$ 20,888) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $407 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Djibouti costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)