Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 419 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32741 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,150 (Mex$ 21,840) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)