Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10100 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,910 (₨108,026) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)