Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10638 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,851 (₨111,400) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)