Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,389 (S/. 3,126) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)