Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.075 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,603元 (S/. 3,183) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chernivtsi costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Arlington, Texas costs $1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $15,000 (about 1 hour ago)