Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.105 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,029 (S/. 6,191) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)