Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.965 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,142 (S/. 3,126) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (30 minutes ago)