Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.052 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,347 (S/. 3,093) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)