Cost of living comparison between Pskov, Russia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10786 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,753 (руб 99,692) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)