Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.702 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,002 ($2,089) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)