Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.879 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,395 ($3,401) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)