Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,712 ($1,999) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)