Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.898 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,410 ($3,394) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)