Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,831元 ($1,856) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (about 1 hour ago)