Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,983 ($3,774) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)