Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 342 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.761 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,309元 ($2,412) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)