Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.390 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,532 ($2,274) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)