Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.883 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,154 ($4,526) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)