Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.331 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,698 ($2,480) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (29 minutes ago)