Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,624 ($2,288) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)