Cost of living comparison between Prishtina, Kosovo and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 420 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,284 (€1,796) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)