Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.727 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,639元 (€989) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (32 minutes ago)