Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.475 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 20% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,987 (€935) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)