Cost of living in Prince George, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.876 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,185 (C$2,704) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)