Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.708 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,877 (€1,281) in Prievidza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)