Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 539 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49435 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 44% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,827元 (R 25,947) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (about 3 hours ago)