Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 721 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,568 (R 30,950) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)