Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.753 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,258 (£1,400) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)