Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.710 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,718元 (£1,460) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)