Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.866 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,548 (€1,341) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)