Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,603 (€2,275) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)