Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,404 (R$ 5,069) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)