Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06667 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,062 (240,904 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (30 minutes ago)