Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06731 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,503 (245,166 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)