Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07084 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,426 (161,295 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)