Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06594 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,631 (237,057 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)