Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07358 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,081元 (137,008 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)