Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,706 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27307 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,268 (59,573 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)