Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,107 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30131 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,310 (34,216 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)