Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,895 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27172 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,910 (62,234 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (37 minutes ago)