Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27313 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,483 (56,689 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)