Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30681 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,976 (35,774 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)