Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,788 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29295 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,314 (35,209 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)