Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,088 prices entered by 306 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30563 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,830 (35,434 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)