Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27507 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,396 (59,605 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)