Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,116元 (5,076 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 2 hours ago)