Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33885 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,989 (Mex$ 23,577) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €675 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $681 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)