Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,090 (Mex$ 32,835) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)