Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.923 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,942 ($b10,775) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)