Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.979 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,735元 ($b9,939) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$340 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)