Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,417 ($b18,407) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)