Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.006 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,193 ($b19,071) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)