Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47960 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,234 (R 19,254) in Potchefstroom.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)