Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.44275 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,997 (ARS $22,579) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)