Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31745 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,702 (ARS $14,812) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (7 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beira costs 105,000 MT (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)