Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.811 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,443 (£2,093) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)