Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.876 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,858 ($1,288) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)