Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.109 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,942 (R$ 4,240) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)