Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.142 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,802 (R$ 9,245) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)