Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.844 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,037 (R$ 4,900) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)