Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,432元 (R$ 5,215) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (27 minutes ago)