Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.031 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,310 (R$ 4,091) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 2 hours ago)