Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,305元 (R$ 3,909) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)