Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,465元 (R$ 5,793) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)