Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,043 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,305 (R$ 7,334) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)