Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,026 (R$ 4,493) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)