Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,517 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.917 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,553元 ($2,393) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $4,085 (37 minutes ago)