Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,448 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.844 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,243 ($2,520) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)